Live well, laugh often, love much

Life as it happens...

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Happy




Posted by Videogal at 11:38 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

1 Peter 5:7

"Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you."

Lee's Links

  • Mile Straight Baptist Church
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Sandi Patty
  • Chattanooga's online newspaper
  • SDHS band

Blog Archive

My Blog List

  • David Carroll
  • Vicki Courtney
  • Refresh My Soul
  • Out of the Box
  • Notes from the Soul
  • Small Scribbles
  • Musings of the Imp
  • Outside the Haasienda

About Me

My photo
Videogal
I am first and foremost a Christian, a wife, a mother of two and a daughter. I play clarinet in my church orchestra and for other events as asked. I've even been known to play the tuba for special occasions... I LOVE music! I am also a member of my church's handbell choir! I also enjoy singing and video editing and do some on the side.
View my complete profile

Em & Dyllan

Em & Dyllan
Australia bound!

Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.