Sunday, December 19, 2010

general musings


It's been quite a while since I've posted. Christmas is upon us and some in my immediate family are feeling poorly. I am a bit under the weather and R is getting over an ear infection and has a virus on top of that. She has a congested cough and doesn't feel well. She is also running a low grade temp. Hope everyone starts feeling better by Christmas!

We recently got a new dog. His name is Buddy. He is a little booger, but we all love him. Pearl is still working on the love part. LOL. I think she enjoys having someone to play with, though. However, when she's had enough, she's had enough. Hopefully, everyone will learn to get along. We hope to bring Buddy with us on our travels over Christmas.

Also, I highly recommend seeing this Christmas decorated house in Soddy-Daisy. It is fabulous! Amazing that something so cool is right here near home. Usually I only see these on YouTube from far-away places. Check it out here.

I hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!