Sunday, September 7, 2008

Just real quick...

This is for the two (or less) of you who actually read my blog! Ha!
I haven't blogged in a while b/c I have been active in planning my high school reunion! Many of my close friends know this (bless their hearts) b/c that's all I talk about!! I know they're tired of hearing about it. I know I'm tired of talking about it, but I continue to do so. Even people I talk to casually all know of my upcoming reunion. Sheesh!

Hopefully, after next weekend, I'll have some time to myself. My husband asked me what I was going to do with all the time I'd have and I said I didn't know! I guess I'll need to take up a new hobby?

Also, on the back burner is a couple of things. First, that I will be active in planning is I want to do something special for my dad's 70th birthday. He did such a nice one for my mom when she turned 70. Now it's my turn to do for him. I just have no idea where or what! I don't even want to "go there" in my brain until after my reunion. The other thing is my dad is planning to remarry. First they said it would be in February, now they're saying December! Whoa! Getting closer! The nice thing is it might be in Gatlinburg and I LOVE Gatlinburg at Christmas time. They're going after the nice tax write-off! Ha! I joked about that and he said, "Well, that helps too!" LOL I cracked up. Leave it to my accountant dad to think of such a thing and be SERIOUS!

Anyway, that's what's cooking down my way. I hope to be on here a little more after "the reunion." I look forward to it, but I will be glad when things get back to "normal" around here. Next month is our anniversary, too, so I look forward to chillin' with my man. AND it's fall my FAVORITE season of all!

Love to all!