Friday, November 9, 2007

Thank you...

Thank you just doesn't seem like enough to express my sincere appreciation and how I feel about so many of you that have written, called, brought a meal, prayed, sent a card, etc. for my dad, me and the rest of my family. The love shown to us through out the last few days was immeasurable. I felt everyone's prayers in such a big way. Even though Mother's death was the most difficult thing I have ever experienced, I made it through and had peace throughout. I rejoice in knowing that she is walking strong and upright with Jesus in Heaven and has NO MORE PAIN. I was so blessed by everyone that came to the funeral home visitation and/or the funeral. I enjoyed listening to many wonderful words expressed about my mother that I will cherish always.

Thank you all again for your kind words and most especially your continued prayers for us. We are all so truly blessed to have such loving friends and family.

Sincerely,
Lee