Monday, September 10, 2007

Update

Just an update for those of you asking about my mom...
Mother was released from the hospital today and she is now at an assisted living facility. This has become somewhat routine for us. Most times after she has had a hospital stay, she still needs nursing care for a period of time until she can regain her mobility. Another thing hurting her mobility is she sprained her ankle about 3-4 weeks ago and has trouble walking because of that. Otherwise, she was doing pretty well on her own with a walker. Her confusion has eased and she seems to be "back on track" in that department. I was pretty concerned there for a few days. Also, my health seems to be returning to normal as well. I'm not quite at 100% yet, but I am steadily improving. Thanks to everyone for their prayers.