Tuesday, August 14, 2007

What time is it?

It's almost time for High School Musical 2! I bought the new soundtrack cd and it's totally fabulous. I love it! I can't wait to see the movie. Some way I'll work this out. Even though I don't dance I'm sure I'll manage to move and groove! Who couldn't when you listen to this music? I'm sure I'll be listening to it every day all the way up until premiere night. Is that possible? You can bet on it.

Okay. Did you catch the song references? See below:











What time is it?
It's almost time for High School Musical 2! I bought the new soundtrack cd and it's totally fabulous. I love it! I can't wait to see the movie. Some way I'll work this out. Even though I don't dance I'm sure I'll manage to move and groove! Who couldn't when you listen to this music? I'm sure I'll be listening to it every day all the way up until premiere night. Is that possible? You can bet on it.

Just call me "junkie."