Monday, August 13, 2007

First day of school...


Well, school has begun yet again. My oldest is in fifth and my youngest is in first. Hard to believe E will be in MIDDLE SCHOOL next year!! Wah! She's growing up so fast... Both girls had a great first day of school for which I am thankful. E was a bit apprehensive about her new teacher, but she loves her. R was excited basically all summer and couldn't wait to get back to see all her friends. She didn't have many from her K class, but her best buddy wound up in her class with her. They're both excited about that. Every year I pray that God will place my girls where they need to be to succeed and every year they have had such great teachers. I am so thankful for that. I am excited about the new school year as well. I look forward to helping out over there and going on field trips and all that fun stuff. Being a mom is so wonderful!! Children are truly a blessing.

Also, we just got back from the beach and here are a few pictures!!




My cousin and his girlfriend (future wife!) with the girls.

My aunt and uncle



Where we stayed