Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Discovering the inner lives of men...


I have now begun a new summer Bible study at church. It is called "For Women Only: What You Need to Know about the inner Lives of Men." While I have done better over the last few months at communicating and appropriately responding to my husband, I have learned A LOT. This study has been a tough pill to swallow, but it has been well worth extra effort on my part. I am still learning and will always be a work in progress. When I used to work at the Panasonic plant in Knoxville the speakers that were "in progress" were called the "WIP" speakers (work in progress). That's what I am and always will be: a WIP. More to follow as the study progresses.
Our Bible studies are always so good and gives good insight for various life issues. It's also nice to have this "adult" time with other women after several weeks of school being out with the children arguing and basically tired of each other. This is a nice respite until school begins. :)